welcome Pictures, Images and Photos

Thursday, October 22, 2009

The Pact--I'm such a slow reader >.>

Chris is all different now. And I don't really like it. In jail, his parents have been visiting him occasionally, though it seems like Chris isn't too big on the idea of talking to his dad anymore. At the same time, his relationship with his mom has been different. He became more independent, in a way, and doesn't want his parents help anymore. It's weird, but the way Chris went from being a frightened little boy to this kind of reminds me of Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card. When Ender's sister visits him after he's been in battle school for so long, he doesn't act like the same innocent boy as he used to, and it gives off a cold feeling to his sister. This book is showing the same feeling. I don't particularly enjoy it, though, because I don't like reading about relationships basically falling apart. I don't like reading about how everything was all in the past, and time can't be rewound.

No comments:

Post a Comment