The story truly begins after Theo is taken away from his home. There's kind of this good-side-evil-side thing going on, and apparently everyone is trying to get control of Theo. The Society of Unrelenting Vigilance, which is actually sub-name of this book, is also the "good" group that takes Theo away from The Society of Good Works, with whom he's lived his whole life. Honestly, I feel like something will happen, and Theo will realize that both societies are pretty bad. Then again, I could easily be wrong, but it's just a thought. But surely it can't be such a black and white story. I mean, I know there's still the mystery of the candle man and all, but what would one society do that would be better than what the other wants to do. Aren't they both after Theo because of his power?
Well, I guess I'll just have to see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment